Please read the below precautions and the precautions for each facility you plan to use before making any reservations.
For payment of the[Total Amount]or a[Deposit (20%)]please select a payment from only: [Credit Card].
- If you pay the total amount up front, you will receive a 10% discount.
- This up-front payment discount may not be combined with any other discounts, such as the Hotel Niseko Alpen accommodation discount.
Regarding payment by credit card
The following credit cards are accepted: [JCB], [VISA], [MASTER],[AMEX].
Regarding booking alterations
Through the contact form alterations to bookings can be made. Alteration requests can only be accepted up to one week before the scheduled booking. In the case that alterations affect the balance of the original booking charge, the original amount will be refunded to the credit card, and a new invoice will be issued.
[Regarding booking cancelations]
Cancelations can be made by making contract thru contact form, or by calling +81-136-22-0109.
Regarding cancelation fees, under the booked departments [Read the Notes] , please read the cancelation policy. Also, in the case of cancelation, commissions which may be charged require consent before booking.
Please be aware that when you pay by credit card and make a cancellation or changes, there is a possibility that the full amount may not be refunded due to fluctuations in the exchange rate.
Gear rental notes
About gear rental reservations
There is a limit to the number of items that can be reserved. Please make your reservations early.
When paying, feel free to let us know if you would like to rent any additional small items.
*We will require some form of ID for rentals. Please have a driver's license, insurance card, student ID, or passport with you when you come in.
Online reservation notes
- 1.I understand that there are dangers involved in the use of skis, snowboards, and ski boards that could result in injuries and other accidents.
- 2.No refunds on rental gear will be made under any circumstances. This also includes situations where the lifts are stopped.
- 3.I understand that there are limits to the safety provided by ski bindings and that they cannot 100% guarantee the user's safety.
- 4.There are no safety functions (full release functions) on snowboards and snowblade bindings. As injury can therefore result from falls and collisions, please exercise due caution when on the slopes.
- 5.All damage or disabilities resulting from falls, collisions or other accidents that occur while using rental gear will be the responsibility of the user, and regard for your own safety is advised.
- 6.The user of the rental gear will be responsible for its storage and return. Be aware that the user will be charged a prescribed amount for any damaged, lost, or stolen rental gear.
- 7.Please be sure to verify release values for ski bindings when renting them.
- 8.While we will perform adjustments as requested by the customer on items brought in, we accept no responsibility for any injuries or accidents that may result from such adjustments.
- 9.Please return rental gear by the return date and time. To extend rental periods, please contact this rental office in advance.
- 10.The full amount will be charged for same-day cancellations.
- 11.Senior rates for rental gear apply to those 60 and over.
- 12.We accept reservations from this reservations page up until three days before the day of rental.
- 13.Changes to reservations cannot be made from this reservations page.
Please give us a call at +81 136-22-0109, or use the contact form.
Ski School Online Reservation Notices
Online Reservation Notices
This is important information regarding lesson reservations. Please read carefully.
- 1.Group lesson is only in Japanese.
- 2.When taking lessons, please sign up at the school by 30 minutes before the lesson start time. The school may cancel your lessons in case of last-minute or late arrivals. If you will be late, please be certain to contact the school.
- 3.For children of elementary school age or younger enrolled in lessons, we ask that guardians come to pick up their children at the lesson start point at the lesson finish time. If you will be late to pick up your children, please be certain to contact the school.
- 4.Please print out and bring with you to the school the reservation confirmation e-mail you received.
- 5.This online reservation system accepts reservations placed up to three days before the lesson date.
- 6.When no availability is indicated for your desired lesson, or when applying for lessons within three days prior to the lesson date, we may be able to accommodate your request in some cases. Please contact the ski school directly by telephone (+81 136-22-0921) or via the contact form.
- 7.Please be aware of the dangers of snow sports or activities in natural environments, and obey the ski area rules and regulations.
- 8.During lessons, please wear appropriate snow sportswear top and bottom, hat, goggles, helmet or sunglasses, and gloves. In the intrest of guest well being appropriate head wear must be worn (a helmet or beanie). Thank you for understanding regarding this matter.
- 9.For safety, our ski school recommends wearing helmets, especially for children.
- 10.If you should have any medical conditions, food allergies for lessons with lunch included, or any other health concerns, please be certain to inform us when applying for lessons.
- 11.Participants who reserve lessons across multiple continuing days may have different instructors each day. Thank you for understanding regarding this matter.
- 12.If you would like to make reservations for private lessons where a specific instructor is to be specified, please input comment to "Other Requests" when making reservations.
Regarding Reservation Change or Cancellation
- ・The following penalties will be charged based on the date of cancellation.
- Cancelled the day before … 50% of lesson fee
- Same day cancellation or no-show … 100% of lesson fee
- ・Due to weather or other conditions, it may not be possible to hold scheduled lessons. In this case, no cancellation fees will be charged.
Niseko Grand Hirafu snow school
Reliably improve your skills while enjoying the world-famous, high-quality snow!
|Where to make reservation or check in
||Snow School counter (Snow School is inside the .Base)
from 8:00 to 16:30
Guide to lesson levels
|L1 First time
||Without any experience.
||Without any experience.
||Able to snowplow.
||Able to slide back and forth on one edge.
|L3 Comfortable Beginner
||Ability to link strong snowplow turns or wide stance parallel.
||Able to make consecutive turns on a gentle slope.
||Able to ski with skis parallel confidently.
||Able to make consecutive turns.
||Able to ski on any slope with skis parallel.
||Able to make turn on a steep slope.