In addition, the contents of these terms may be changed as necessary.
Please refer to the latest terms and conditions described on this page before using. If you use this service, you are deemed to have agreed to the changed terms.
In the terms of the Terms, "we" refers to Tokyu Resort Service Co., Ltd., which manages and operates this service.
In the Terms, "user" refers to all users of the Service (including members who registered as members on the Service).
- 1. Business, Rental, School In the Terms, "business" means a company that provides rental and school services as defined in Section 2 and 3.
- 2. In these terms, "rental" refers to the ski and snowboard equipment rental service provided by the Company at the ski facilities operated by the Company.
- 3. In these terms, "school" means the ski and snowboard training services provided by us or other companies at our ski facilities.
【3】Scope of application
These terms apply to all users. By using this service, the user assumes that he / she agrees to the terms, and the user is obliged to comply with the terms in good faith.
【4】This service provided by our company
- 1. In order to use this service, you need to access the service website on the Internet.
- 2. Users are required to set up and operate the devices, software, communication methods, etc. necessary for accessing the website of the Service at their own responsibility and expense.
- 3. We are not involved in any preparation, method, etc. for users to access the website of the Service.
【5】About member registration and use of member
- 1. This service is available only to users who have registered as members on the Service (hereinafter referred to as "members").
- 2. When registering as a member, please observe the following conditions.
- ① Please enter true and accurate data about yourself in the Description section of the Membership Registration page on the Service, and send it to us.
- ② If there is a change in the entry in 1), please access the member registration item change page on this service, and change or correct as appropriate. In addition, we do not take responsibility for the trouble that occurs when there is no such change or correction.
- ③ If the member is asked by the Company to confirm the registration items and submit materials for certification, the member shall respond within the period designated by the company.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users in violation of the preceding paragraph unless the Company deliberately or seriously makes a gross mistake.
- 4. If you violate the provision of paragraph 2 or if we judge that true and accurate data are not provided, we will cancel the registration of the member and keep it in the future, It is possible to prohibit the members from using the service.
- 5. We issue to members the ID and password necessary to use the service for members. The responsibility of the activity performed using ID / password is regarded as the responsibility of the member holding ID / password.
- 6. The ID and password issued by the Company shall be available only to members, and shall not be transferred or lent to a third party.
- 7. In the service for members, members can hold only one ID and password. If the Company determines that the member is suspected of holding multiple IDs and passwords, the Company may take measures necessary for the member, such as the prohibition of the use of services for members, for the member. , The said member does not make any objection to this, and, even if it suffers from this or damages or disadvantages, it shall be exempted from our company and shall not make claims for compensation or any other claims. However, if we cause damage due to intentional or gross negligence, we will compensate for such damage. In addition, the Company shall not be obligated to disclose or explain to the user on the basis of the judgment.
- 8. Members can withdraw from time to time. However, in that case, the withdrawal procedure guided on this service shall be followed.
- 1. In the case of making a settlement when booking a rental school using this service (hereinafter referred to as "pre-settlement"), a credit card and other settlement methods determined by our company
- 2. When using a rental school applied using this service, if payment is to be made at each facility reception (hereinafter referred to as “local payment”), cash, credit card payment, other methods prescribed by our company
【7】Credit card payment
- 1. For credit card payments, if it is defined that individual products limit the use of credit cards, such provisions take precedence.
- 2. Credit cards that can be used for credit card payment are credit cards in the name of the user (in the case where the person making the application and the person who actually uses the service are different, this refers to the person making the application) It shall be limited to
- 3. Users must not use another person's credit card, enter false credit card information, or otherwise act as if the Company deems inappropriate. The Company shall be able to seek compensation from the User for damages incurred as a result of the User performing such an act.
- 4. For credit cards that the user uses or chooses to use for payment, if the card company refuses to use the card for any reason, or if the Company determines that the use is inappropriate according to the standards prescribed by the Company, the Company Shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the change of payment method, cancellation of applilcation, or any other measures deemed necessary by the Company without obtaining the consent of the user.
【8】About application and cancellation
- 1. Business operators provide the services under their own responsibility, and the Company is not involved in providing services provided by business operators other than the Company.
- 2. The user shall, under his / her responsibility, use the rental / school service of the business through this service, and make inquiries / requests regarding the business of the business such as application details directly to the business concerned. I shall
- 3. In case of canceling a application made through this service, the user shall pay a cancellation fee and a refund fee in accordance with the company's cancellation policy for the application. The details of the cancellation policy are described in the precautions to be confirmed at the time of booking.
【9】Guarantee for our company
- 1. The user shall settle all claims and claims arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service, the violation of the Terms, and the infringement of the third party's rights at the user's expense and responsibility.
- 2. In the case where the Company incurred expenses in connection with the handling of claims and claims described in the preceding paragraph, or in the case where the Company paid compensations etc., the user paid the said expenses and compensations etc. We will compensate the Company), including attorneys' fees.
【10】Stop and abolish the service
- 1. The Company shall be able to suspend or discontinue the Service without notifying the User if the following items are specified. However, in the case of decommissioning, as much as possible, this shall be announced by this service etc. two weeks before the abolition.
- ① When it is necessary to change the specifications of this service or check it. However, except in the case of an emergency, this shall be notified by posting on this service.
- ② When a failure occurs in the system to provide this service.
- ③ When it is necessary to take measures against a defect or the risk of this service due to a third party's intention or fault.
- ④ When it becomes difficult for a Class I telecommunications carrier to provide this service by stopping the provision of telecommunications services.
- ⑤ When it is determined that the Company violates the Terms and Conditions.
- ⑥ In addition to the provisions in the preceding items, when the Company deems it necessary to temporarily interrupt the operation of the Service.
- 2. We will not be liable if any damage or disadvantage occurs to you or a third party as a result of our company stopping or abolishing this service. However, if damage is caused by our company's intentional or gross negligence, we will compensate for such damage.
【11】Changes in the content of this service
We may change the content of this service at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary. In addition, the Company shall not be liable if any damage or disadvantage occurs to the user or a third party due to a change in the content of this service.
- 1. Users shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
- ① Acts that infringe or may infringe copyright or other rights of a third party or our company
- ② Acts that infringe or may infringe the property or privacy of another user, a third party or our company
- ③ Any act that may cause or may cause any disadvantage or damage to any other user, third party or company other than the above (1) (2)
- ④ Acts contrary to public order and morals or acts with the fear
- ⑤ criminal act or act leading to criminal act or act with the fear
- ⑥ Acts for the purpose of profit, or acts for the purpose of the purpose performed through or in connection with the Service without the consent of the Company
- ⑦ Acts to make a application improperly or to make a third party
- ⑧ False Information, the act of applying for a user by impersonation
- ⑨ Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses through or in connection with the Service
- ⑩ Acts that violate or may violate the law
- ⑪ Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- 2. If an act that falls under each item of the preceding paragraph is found, the Company shall, without prior notice to the user, deprive the user of the membership status, delete the application, claim for damages etc. Shall be able to take In addition, the user shall pay close attention not to damage the Company and third parties, and shall bear all legal liability in the event of causing any damage to these persons. .
- 1. If the provision of this service is interrupted, delayed or stopped due to a problem with the system such as a failure of a communication line or electronic equipment, or unauthorized access by a third party, or data such as member registration information or application information has been altered or lost In that case, we will not be liable.
- 2. In case of any trouble or dispute between the user and the company, the company and the company shall negotiate directly with the company and resolve the problem We will not be liable for any disputes.
- 3. In the case of a violation of the Terms by the user, the Company shall not be liable for damages resulting from the violation.
【14】Handling of personal information
- 2. When accessing this service, we may send information called Cookies to the user's computer to provide services to the viewed users and to verify traffic information. This information is stored on the hard disk or memory of the user's computer. Cookie information is used exclusively for marketing analysis and various service provision of our HP, so it does not infringe on the privacy of customers etc.
【15】Regarding provision of personal information to businesses other than our company
“Providing rental and school services and related service improvement measures”
- 1. Use of this service is at your own risk.
- 2. We do not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, freshness or non-infringement of the rights of third parties regarding all information provided on the Service.
- 3. We do not guarantee the following items at all.
- ① This service meets the user's wishes
- ② That there is no failure, error or failure in providing this service
- ③ Users can access the service
- ④ Rental school services and information etc. that can be obtained through this service satisfy the user's expectations
【17】Intellectual property right
All rights (ownership, intellectual property right, portrait right, publicity right, etc.) for texts, images, programs and other data (except for comments from users) that constitute the Service. Shall belong to the Company or a third party who holds the right, and the users may copy, copy, reprint, transfer, store, sell, or otherwise, without regard to the Company, regardless of the method or form. For publishers and other users It shall not be used beyond the scope of personal use.
【18】Exclusion of antisocial forces
- 1. The user expresses and warrants that the Target Company does not fall under any of the antisocial powers, and does not cause the antisocial powers to use its name and conclude this contract. It shall be. The definitions of the target persons and antisocial forces are as follows.
- ① Target
- Own officer, employee, employee, etc., parent company, subsidiary company or affiliate company
- ② Anti-social forces
- (A) gangsters, gangster related companies, general members or persons equivalent thereto or members thereof
- (B) A person who has been disposed of in accordance with the Act on the Regulations of the Group that Conducted the Indiscriminate Mass Killing Act
- (C) A person who is suspected of performing or concealing criminal proceeds as defined in the Act on Organized Crime Punishment and Regulation of Crime Revenue
- (D) Person who restricted collection as defined in Article 24 paragraph 3 of the Money Lending Business Act
- (E) A person who operates a business that receives social criticism against the public interest
- (F) Threatens the order and safety of civil society and hinders sound economic activities and social development
- 2. In addition to the preceding paragraph, the user expresses and warrants to the Company that the Target Company will not and will not carry out the acts specified in the following items, either directly or indirectly. Do.
- ① Act to provide this facility as a base for anti-social forces' activities
- ② Acts such as fraudulent acts, violent acts, intimidation words or unfair demands beyond legal responsibility, using oneself or a third party
- ③ Acts that interfere with the business of the other party or damage the credibility of the other party by using a counterfeit or force against us
- ④ The act of introducing capital and funds and establishing relationships regardless of their name from antisocial forces such as gangsters
- ⑤ Acts of providing funds to antisocial forces such as gangs regardless of their name
- ⑥ Acts in which antisocial forces such as gangsters are involved in the management of users
- ⑦ Acts in which the users of the user interact with antisocial forces
- ⑧ An act of making the Company and third parties outside of the Company uneasy, by making extremely rough or violent statements or showing offences inside or outside the Facility.
- 3. If the Company reasonably determines that the User violates the preceding two paragraphs, the Company may restrict and suspend the use of the Service by the User without any notice, and the User Shall make no objection to this.
- 4. The Company shall not be obligated to compensate for any damages incurred by the user under paragraph 3.
- 5. The Company shall not be liable for any penalties or damages if the use of the Service is restricted or suspended in accordance with paragraph 3.
【19】Governing law and jurisdiction
The governing law of this agreement is Japanese law, and any dispute between the user and our company regarding this agreement and this service will be made the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court the exclusive court of first trial agreement.