To users of the Tokyu Resort Service website:
Thank you for using the Tokyu Resort Service website. Tokyu Resort Service Co., Ltd. (“the Company,” hereafter) recognizes the importance of the personal information of customers and business partners (collectively “Customers, etc.,” hereafter) and handles it with the utmost care. At the same time, the Company promotes the following initiatives to protect the personal information of Customers, etc. in a responsible manner in order to deliver better products and services.
 Personal Information Protection Policy
- 1. Compliance with laws and regulations, etc.
- The Company shall comply with the Personal Information Protection Act, other related laws, regulations, guidelines and so on.
- 2. Internal systems
- The Company shall establish internal regulations and the necessary rules for each business operations with regard to the handling of personal information and the corresponding systems, develop organizational structures such as the appointment of managers in each department, and built a framework for complying with the protection of personal information.
- 3. Acquisition of personal information
- When the Company acquires personal information from Customers, etc., it shall only do so after notifying, publicly announcing or clearly specifying the purpose of use, and only to the extend necessary to achieve said purpose of use.
- 4. Use of personal information
- When the Company uses the personal information of Customers, etc., it shall only do so within the scope of the purpose of use and shall not use the information beyond that scope.
- 5. Joint use of personal information
- The Company may jointly use the personal information received from Customers, etc. with Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group companies, etc. Customers, etc. who wish to opt out of this usage should contact the inquiries desk. Also note that specific personal information* received from business partners is only used for specified administrative procedures related to social security and taxation matters, etc. stipulated by law, and is not used by Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group companies, etc.
- 6. Restriction on provision to third parties
- When precluded from provision due to feedback from Customers, etc. the Company will not provide or disclose the personal information of Customers, etc. to third parties without their permission, except when in prescribed by law, etc. Also note that the Company will not provide or disclose specific personal information received from business partners to third parties (including Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group companies, etc.) except with>when used for specific administrative procedures related to social security and taxation matters, etc. stipulated by law.
- 7. Personal information disclosure, amendment of details, addition or deletion, cessation of use and erasure
- When a Customer, etc. wishes to confirm or make revisions, etc. with respect to their personal information entrusted to the Company, the Company shall respond promptly to a reasonable and necessary extent. Also note that when undertaking various procedures, the Company may take steps to confirm the identity of the customer, etc. in question. Additionally, it should be noted that a processing fee may be collected.
- 8. Ensuring accuracy
- The Company shall take appropriate measures to ensure that the personal information of Customers, etc. is kept accurate and up to date.
- 9. Safety management measures
- The Company shall strictly manage the personal information of Customers, etc., and take preventative measures and safety countermeasures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage or otherwise with respect to the information.
- 10. Internal training
- The Company shall provide its employees with education and training on the protection of personal information, and thoroughly ensure the internal dissemination of the training and educational content.
- 11. Supervision of contractors
- When using the personal information of Customers, etc., the Company may entrust the handling of the personal information to a third party within the scope of justified use. The Company will require contractors to exercise strict management over the personal information and supervise contractors for that purpose.
- 12. Continual review of internal systems
- The Company conducts continual review and strives to make improvements with regard to regulations concerning the handling of personal information and the organizational structures for their implementation to ensure that systems continue to operate effectively and appropriately.
- Information known as “cookies” may be send to the computers of users in order to provide services to Customers, etc. who have viewed the Company website, and to verify traffic information. This information is stored on the hard disks or in memory of users’ computers. As use of this cookie information is limited to marketing analysis of the Company website and to provide various services, it does not impinge upon the privacy of Customers, etc.
- 14. Disclaimer
- While the Company website contains links to external websites, the Company is not responsible for matters such as the protection of information on external websites.
*Specific Personal Information: A personal information number (so-called “my number”) and personal information containing such details.
 Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company uses the personal information it has acquired in accordance with the purposes of use detailed below. Also note that specific personal information is only used for specific administrative procedures related to social security and taxation matters, etc. stipulated by law.
- 1．To pay visits, dispatch direct mail, make offers by telephone, conduct sales activities such as making offers by email, and to perform paperwork related to contracts, etc.
- (1) Management of accommodation facilities such as hotels, traditional Japanese inns and pensions
- (2) Management of golf courses and other sports facilities
- (3) Management of a cableway business and ski resort
- (4) Management of restaurants, cafes and play facilities
- (5) Processing or>and sale of food
- (6) Sale or wholesaling of liquor, tobacco, revenue stamps, stamps, foods, tourism-oriented souvenirs, fuels including charcoal, gas and others), pharmaceuticals, sporting goods and convenience goods
- (7) Management, rental, buying and selling, intermediation and appraisal services for real estate
- (8) Civil engineering, construction, landscaping design, construction, contracting and mediation
- (9) Buying and selling, management and supply of the rights to hot springs
- (10) Laying of waterworks and supply of water
- (11) Consulting services such as surveying, research and planning for hotels, and golf courses, sports facilities and amusement facilities, vacation home management and condominium management
- (12) Services related to the buying and selling of membership rights such as hotels and golf clubs for members only
- (13) Travel business
- (14) Automobile transportation business
- (15) Nonlife insurance agent business
- (16) Worker dispatch business
- (17) Condominium management business
- (18) Building construction supervision, surveying and appraisal services
- (19) Services related to advertising
- (20) Any businesses incidental or related to the preceding items
- The businesses described above are subject to addition, revision or deletion.
- 2．To use for market trend analysis, customer satisfaction surveys or analysis for product development, etc. in relation to each of the businesses described in section 1. Above.
- 3．To provide after-sales services to customers who have concluded contracts with the Company
- 4．To fulfill Company obligations, exercise Company rights or take various actions incidental to such obligations and rights.
- 5．Personal information obtained legitimately from public or commercially sold media such as the following may be used for each of the purposes described above.
- (1) Real estate registers
- (2) Cadastral maps
- (3) Commercial registers
- (4) Credit bureaus
- (5) Credit research companies
- (6) Lists of top taxpayers
- (7) Housing maps
- (8) Address books
- (9) Basic resident registers
- (10) Lists of names whose use by third parties is not prohibited (lists of graduates, neighborhood association registries)
- (11) Other personal information appropriately and legally sold commercially or publicly available
- 6．Personal information (names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.) may be provided to third parties such as Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group companies, etc. in the form of electronic data or lists printed on paper such as address stickers. Also note that specific personal information will not be provided or disclosed to third parties (including Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group companies, etc.) except when used for specified administrative procedures related to social security and taxation matters, etc. stipulated by law.
- <Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation>
- The holding company of the Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group with business management functions over the Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group.
- <Tokyu Land Corporation>
- As a comprehensive real estate development in businesses such as offices, commercial facilities, residences＞resorts and senior facilities, the company considers harmony with people and the environment and runs business operations that provide fulfilling lives. Through its own business activities and that of the Group, the company strives to address social issues and create new value.
- <Tokyu Community Corp.>
- Based on its strong track record in condominium and building management, the company offers comprehensive living services through support for comfortable residential and business environments.
- <Tokyu Livable Inc.>
- Based on three business pillars, namely real estate purchase, sale and rental brokerage, a sales agency for new condominiums and detached homes, and a lease business, the company provides comprehensive real estate and distribution services through its nationwide sales network.
- <Tokyu Hands Inc.>
- Aiming to help create living culture, the company operates department stores specializing in living, lifestyles, handicraft-related tools, materials and parts.
- <Tokyu Housing Lease Corporation>
- Tokyu Housing Lease began operating from April 1, 2015 after integrating the rental housing businesses of Tokyu Community, Tokyu Livable and Tokyu Location. Utilizing its track record managing a large number of residences, the company coordinates with Tokyu Group companies and other business categories to provide asset management services based on its real estate lease management and operating business.
- <Tokyu Homes Corporation>
- Tokyu Homes acts as a comprehensive housing solution provider that offers new construction, renovations, interior finishing and housing care and achieves optimum living comfort tailored to the lifestyles of each customer.
- <Tokyu Stay Co., Ltd.>
- The company operates Tokyu Stay hotels mainly in the Tokyo area. Pursuing comfort based on the concept of a “hotel space that is a home away from home,” through flexible product planning the company employs designs that match the times and customer needs in an effort to always be a hotel that earns the support of customers.
- <Tokyu Resort Corporation>
- As resort experts, the company helps customers with everything from new commissioned sales and brokerage services for resort villas, detached holiday homes, resort condominiums and Tokyu Harvest Club membership resort hotels.
- <Ishikatsu Exterior Inc.>
- The company boasts a total engineering system that integrates artisan techniques with planning and design capabilities to develop environments through landscaping for projects ranging from residential to resort development.
- <Tokyu Fudosan R&D Center Inc.>
- This is a knowledge resource center for the Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group which aims to uncover new next-generation technologies through activities involving collaboration between academia and industry.
- <Tokyu Sports Oasis Inc.>
- The company operates membership-based fitness clubs chiefly in the Tokyo and Osaka areas. They provide a broad array of programs ranging from full exercise to relaxation, and aim to be the most trusted clubs in the region by responding to customer needs.
- <Tokyu Insurance Consulting Co., Ltd.>
- The company is an insurance agency offering customers services such as risk management through nonlife insurance.
- <Tokyu E-life Design Inc.>
- The company aims to offer a safe and comfortable post-retirement life for the elderly by using its expertise in home development and facility operation to management and operate housing for the elderly and fee-based assisted nursing homes that offer peace of mind and warmth.
- <Tokyu Land SC Management Corporation>
- The company engages in operation, management, planning and consulting with regard to commercial facilities in a bid to create unique, lively and attractive commercial facilities and spaces and thereby contribute to regional development and society.
- <TLC REIT Management Inc.>
- The company was created in April 2017 due to the reorganization of Tokyu Fudosan Group asset management companies TLC Activia Investment Management Inc., Inc., Comforia Residential RIET, Inc. and Tokyu Land Capital Management Inc., and functions as an asset management company operating Activia Properties, Inc. Comforia Residential Investment Corp., and Broadia Private REIT, Inc. Leveraging the accumulated operational know-how of the three asset management companies, TLC REIT Management aims to develop a more sophisticated asset management structure and expand property acquisition opportunities.
- Note that the provision of information to the above companies can be stopped at the request of the individual to whom the information principally relates.
- 7．Purposes other than those described above may be specified individually for the businesses described in section 1 above. In such cases, such purposes in combination with the purposes described above shall be regarded as the “Purpose of Use of Personal Information” of the Company.
◆ Main Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group companies, etc.
 Joint Use of Personal Information
The Company may engage in the joint use of the personal information it has acquired as follows.
- 1. Items of personal information
- Addresses, names, post codes, telephone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses, etc. of Customers, etc.
- 2. Scope of joint users
- Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group companies, etc.
- 3. Purpose of use
- Same as “Purpose of Use of Personal Information”
- 4. Personal information manager and contact details for inquiries and procedures
- The Company’s Business Administration Division shall serve as the personal information manager. However, the points of contact listed under the following “Procedures, etc. for Disclosure, Amendment and Cessation of Use Concerning Personal Information” shall function as the reception desks for inquiries and procedures.
 Procedures, etc. for Disclosure, Amendment and Cessation of Use Concerning Personal Information
- 1．Points of contact for disclosure, modification or cessation of use of personal information or inquiries about personal information
- (1) Inquiries concerning specific personal information received from business partners in work to prepare payment records in accordance with the Income Tax Act, etc.
- Finance Group, Business Administration Division, Tokyu Resort Service Co., Ltd.
10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., except Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and the year-end and New Year period.
(2) Inquiries about personal information other than the above
Tokyu Resort Service Co., Ltd., Main Switchboard
10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., except Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and the year-end and New Year period.
- 2. Information disclosure procedures
- At the request of an individual, the Company will disclose the personal information of the individual by the following means.
- (1) To have the information disclosed, the individual should contact the Company at the contact details described above with the request, and after filling out the required information on the designated application form sent to the individual by the Company (Personal Information Disclosure Request Form), enclose a copy of official identification such as a certificate of residence or driver’s license, and submit the application to the Company.
- (2) When requesting disclosure, the Company will request a processing fee of 1,000 yen. When sending the disclosure request form, please enclose a postal money order for the amount of 1,000 yen.
- (3) After the disclosure request form has been received, it will take at least two weeks for the Company to respond. The response will be sent by post to the address of the individual.
- (4) In cases such as where a request is deemed to interfere with the execution of Company business, the information disclosure may be restricted.
- 3．Request procedures to amend information, cease use or cease provision to third parties
- At the request of an individual, the Company will accept requests to amend information, cease use or cease provision to third parties by the following means.
- (1) At the request of an individual, the Company will accept requests to amend information, cease use or cease provision to third parties by the following means.
- (2) In cases such as where a request is deemed to interfere with the execution of Company business, the company may limit the amendment of information or cessation of use to the extent that such restriction does not infringe upon laws, regulations or the Company’s purpose of use.
- (3) Requests for cessation of use concerning the Company’s usage of specific personal information pursuant to law cannot be accepted.