Please note that the content of these Terms may be changed as needed.
When using this Service, please refer to the latest Terms as written on this page. Using this Service means you have consented to the Terms after changes.
“User” in these Terms refers to all users of this service (including those who have registered as members for this Service).
- 1. “Operators” in these Terms refer to companies that provide rentals and school services as defined in Paragraphs 2 and 3.
- 2. “Rental” in this agreement refers to ski and snowboard equipment rental services provided by the Company at ski facilities operated by the Company.
- 3. “School” in this agreement refers to ski and snowboard equipment lesson services provided by the Company or another company at ski facilities operated by the Company.
【3】Scope of Application
These Terms apply to all Users. By using this Service, the User has agreed to the Terms and is obliged to comply with the Terms in good faith.
【4】Service Provided by the Company
- 1. Online access to the website for this Service is required when using this Service.
- 2. The User is responsible for providing, properly installing, and operating the necessary equipment, software, and network services required to access the website for this Service at their own responsibility and expense.
- 3. The Company has no involvement in the provision or methods for Users to access the website for this Service.
【5】Member Registration and Member Usage
- 1. This Service may be used only by Users who have registered as members for this Service (hereinafter “Members”).
- 2. When registering as a member, Users are asked to observe the following conditions.
- ① Enter truthful and accurate information about the User in the entry fields on the Member Registration page for this Service and send it to the Company.
- ② If a change occurs to any of the items in (1), Users are asked to access the Changes to Member Registration page on this Service and change or correct as needed. Please note that the Company is not responsible for any trouble that occurs when no such changes or corrections have been made.
- ③ Members will respond to any requests from the Company for documents to confirm or prove registered information within the period specified by the Company.
- 3. The Company is not responsible for any damages suffered by the User in violation of the provisions of the preceding paragraph unless there has been intentional or gross negligence on the Company’s part.
- 4. If the User violates the provisions of Paragraph 2 or the Company deems that the data provided is not truthful and accurate, the Company will deregister the member, and may ban the Member from using this Service in the future.
- 5. The Company will issue a Member ID and password needed to use this Service. Responsibility for any acts using the ID or password belongs to the Member to whom the ID and password belongs.
- 6. IDs and passwords issued by the Company are for use by Members only, and transfer or lending to a third party is prohibited.
- 7. For this Member Service, Members may have only one ID and password. If the Company determines that a Member has multiple IDs and passwords, the Company may take measures necessary such as banning that Member from use of this Service, and the Member will not object to this, and the Company is not liable for any damages, claims for compensation, or any other claims, even when the Member suffers damages or disadvantages due to this. However, the Company will compensate any damages arising from intentional or gross negligence on the Company’s part. The Company is under no obligation to disclose or explain to the User the basis for its decision.
- 8. Members can withdraw from membership at any time. However, they must follow the withdrawal procedures provided by the Service when doing so.
When using the Service, the User shall pay for the use of the service in accordance the following provisions.
- 1. When making a payment at the time of rental or school application (hereinafter "Advance Payment"), payment by credit card or other form of payment specified by the Company
- 2. When making a payment at the time of reception at the rental or school facilities (hereinafter "On-Site Payment"), payment by cash, credit card, or other form of payment specified by the Company
【7】Credit Card Payment
- 1. For credit card payments, if there is a restriction on credit card use for individual products, that restriction takes precedence.
- 2. For credit card payments, credit cards accepted will be limited to those with the same name as the User (if the person making the application differs from the person using the Service, this will refer to the person making the application).
- 3. Use of another person’s credit card, falsifying credit card information, or any other acts by the User deemed inappropriate by the Company are prohibited. The Company may seek compensation from the User for any damages arising due to the User performing such acts.
- 4. If for any reason the Company refuse a credit card the User pays with or selects for use, or if the Company deems that its use is inappropriate according to our standards, the Company will change the payment method, cancel the application, or take any other measures deemed necessary without the User’s consent, and is not responsible for any damages caused to the User in doing so.
【8】Applications and Cancellations
- 1. Operators provide services at their own risk, and the Company is not involved in the provision of services provided by Operators other than the Company.
- 2. The User will use Operators’ rental and school services through this Service at their own risk, and inquiries or requests regarding application information and other operator services are to be done directly with the operator concerned.
- 3. Should the User cancel a application made through this Service, they will pay any cancellation fees or refund fees according to the cancellation policy of the Operator involved in the application. Details on the cancellation policy are written in the Precautions to confirm at the time of application. Be sure to check these before confirming your application.
【9】Warranty to the Company
- 1. The User will resolve all claims and complaints caused by or related to use of this Service, violation of these Terms, and infringement of rights by a third party at the responsibility and expense of the User.
- 2. Regarding the response to claims and complaints in the preceding paragraph, the User will compensate the Company for any expenses or reparations incurred (including lawyer fees paid by the Company).
【10】Suspension or Termination of This Service
- 1. The Company may suspend or terminate this Service without notifying the User. However, when terminating this Service, the Company will, to the extent possible, strive to notify Users at least two weeks in advance on this Service.
- ① This Service does not require specification changes or inspection. However, except in case of emergency, the Company will contact Users to that effect by posting on this Service.
- ② When the system providing this Service malfunctions.
- ③ When it is necessary to take measures against defects or the risk of defects in the Service due to negligence or malintent by a third party.
- ④ When providing this service becomes difficult due to termination in telecommunications services by a primary telecommunications provider.
- ⑤ When facts violate these terms and the Company deems it necessary.
- ⑥ When the Company deems temporary suspension necessary for the operation of this service in addition to the provisions of the preceding items.
- 2. The Company assumes no responsibility for damages or disadvantages incurred by the User or a third party due to the suspension or termination of this Service. However, the Company will compensate any damages arising from intentional or gross negligence on the Company’s part.
【11】Changes to the Content of This Service
The Company may change the content of this Service as it deems necessary at any time without notifying Users. The Company assumes no responsibility for damages or disadvantages incurred by the User or a third party due to the changes in this Service.
- 1. When using this Service, the User will not engage in the following acts:
- ① Acts that infringe or risk infringing on the copyrights or other rights of a third party or of the Company
- ② Acts that infringe or risk infringing on the property or privacy of a third party or of the Company
- ③ Acts that damage or risk damaging other users, a third party, or the Company in addition to (1) and (2) above.
- ④ Acts that run contrary to public order or risk doing so.
- ⑤ Criminal acts, acts that lead to or risk leading to criminal acts
- ⑥ Acts aimed at making a profit through or in connection with this Service without the Company’s consent, or acts aimed at preparing for this
- ⑦ Unauthorized application or making a third party perform such acts
- ⑧ Registering as a User using false information or impersonation
- ⑨ Using or providing computer viruses or other malware through or in connection with this Service
- ⑩ Acts that violate or risk violating the law
- ⑪ Any other acts the Company deems inappropriate
- 2. If the Company deems that any of the acts in the preceding paragraph have occurred, we may deprive the User involved membership rights, delete their application, charge for damages, and take any other necessary measures without prior notice to the User. In addition, the User will be careful not to damage the Company or a third party, and in the unlikely event that they should cause damages to these persons, the User assumes all responsibility.
- 1. The Company assumes no responsibility for interruptions, delays, or termination to this Service due to unauthorized access by a third party or system troubles such as network or electronic equipment failure, or for alteration or loss of registered member information or application information.
- 2. The User and the Operator will negotiate directly to resolve any troubles or disputes arising between them, and the Company assumes no responsibility for trouble or disputes related to Operators other than the Company.
- 3. The Company assumes no responsibility for damages caused by violations of these Terms by the User.
【14】Handling of Personal Information
- 1. The Company handles personal information provided by Users in accordance with our separate How we handle personal information.
- 2. When accessing this Service, information known as cookies may be sent to the User’s computer to verify traffic information and provide services to Users viewing our website. This information is stored on the hard disk or memory of the User's computer. Cookies are used only for marketing analysis and services provided on our company website, and do not violate the User’s privacy.
【15】Provision of Personal Information to Operators Other Than Our Company
The Company provides personal information acquired with each application to Operators other than the Company where the application was made. Operators other than the Company promise to use personal information acquired through this Service for the following purposes only, and not to use this personal information for any other purpose, nor provide it to a third party.
“To provide rental or school services and for measures to improved related services”
- 1. The User uses this Service at their own risk.
- 2. The Company makes no warranty regarding the authenticity, accuracy, relevancy, or infringement on third party rights for information provided on this Service.
- 3. The Company makes no warranty regarding the following:
- ① That the service satisfies the User's requests
- ② That no defects, errors, or malfunctions will arise in the provision of this Service
- ③ That the User will be able to access this Service
- ④ That rental and school services or information obtained through this Service will meet User expectations
【17】Intellectual Property Rights
All rights (including ownership, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights) of the text, images, programs, and other data of which this Service consists (excluding User comments) belong to the Company or a third party that holds the rights, and Users may not duplicate, copy, repost, forward, store, sell, publish or use these beyond the scope of personal use without Company permission, regardless of method or form.
【18】Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces
- 1. The User warrants to the Company that Subjects do not belong to an anti-social force, nor are letting an anti-social force use their name to enter into this agreement. The definition and subject of Organized Crime is as follows:
- ① Subject
- Oneself, one’s executives, servant, or employees, parent company, subsidiary, or affiliates
- ② Anti-Social Force
- (A) Organized crime groups, companies involved in organized crime groups, extortionists or any persons or members equivalent to these
- (B) Those who have been sentenced under the Act on the Control of Organizations Which Have Committed Acts of Indiscriminate Mass Murder
- (C) Those who have or are suspected of having made or concealed criminal profits and under the Act on Punishment of Organized Crimes and Control of Crime Proceeds
- (D) Collectors restricted under Paragraph 3, Article 24 of the Money Lending Business Act
- (E) Those operating a publicly criticized business that runs contrary to public interest
- (F) Those that threaten civil order and safety or hinder sound economic activities and social development
- 2. In addition to the preceding items, the User warrants to the Company that they will not perform and do not plan to perform the following acts, whether directly or indirectly:
- ① Acts that make these facilities serve as a base of activity for anti-social forces
- ② Scams, violent acts, threatening language, or unreasonable demands beyond legal liability either through the User themselves or a third party
- ③ Acts that disrupt the Company’s work by deception or by force, or acts that damage the Company’s credit
- ④ Acts to procure funds or capital and build relationship with organized crime groups or other anti-social force, regardless of pretext.
- ⑤ Acts to provide funds to organized crime groups or other anti-social force, regardless of pretext.
- ⑥ Involvement in the running of a User’s business by organized crime groups or other anti-social forces
- ⑦ Involvement by organized crime groups or other anti-social forces with someone involved with the User
- ⑧ Any particularly crude or violent behavior and words, or acts that cause discomfort to the Company or a third party through show of power
- 3. If the Company has reason to believe the User has violated the preceding two paragraphs, we may restrict and terminate use of this Service by the User, and the User will not object to this.
- 4. The Company is not obliged to pay any compensation for damages suffered by a User under Paragraph 3.
- 5. The Company assumes no responsibility for penalties and damages arising from the restriction or termination of this Service under Paragraph 3.
【19】Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan, and any and all disputes between Users and the Company regarding these Terms and Services shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court in the first instance.